Friday, January 3, 2014

Cara x Mulberry

Am i the only one going crazy over Cara Delevingne right now! As if i am not obsessed with her enough my obsession just grew stronger. I freaked out when Cara Revealed her add Campaign with Mulberry.  The anticipation for the Spring/Summer 2014 collection from Mulberry just got hotter with Cara being the face of the brand this season. With Tim Walker behind the Camera and art direction by Ronnie Cooke Cara proved to the world that her reign as one of the most sought after supermodels isn't over.
 In this latest campaign Cara gets cozy with birds, horses, and even dogs! Now i am definitely not an animal lover, but Cara makes me want a pet parrot to sit on my shoulder 24/7! What makes this campaign stand out to me from all of her other work is the mere simplicity. Her Fresh face and simple dress is very refreshing and it certainly stays true to the Mulberry aesthetic. Adds like this get me excited for spring.
For More Details about the campaign check out http://www.mulberry.com/us/collections/SS14


No comments:

Post a Comment